- Jun 01, 2023
European Union signed MiCA lawEuropean Union (EU) on Wednesday officially signed MiCA digital assets law and moved closer to becoming the world's first major jurisdiction for the digital assets market with individual rules for the crypto sector.
- Jun 01, 2023European Union signed MiCA law
- May 31, 2023Bybit leaves Canada due to regulation changes
- May 30, 2023Jimbos Protocol is recovering after a $7.5 million exploit
- May 25, 2023BitPanda announces partnership with Coinbase for direct connection to banks
- May 19, 2023Coinbase One updates functionality and expands geography
- May 15, 2023Binance to stop operations in Canada amid stricter requirements for crypto exchanges
- May 22, 2023Tornado Cash is under hacker attack
- May 17, 2023Optimism plan to release Bedrock update in June
- May 10, 2023Coinbase improves the quality of technical support for Ethereum stacking funds withdrawing
- Sep 27, 2022What is DeFi in crypto
- Sep 14, 2022What is crypto airdrop
- Apr 02, 2022What is the Proof-of-stake methodology
The Crypteko project is open to cooperation and partnership with companies around the world such as crypto startups, software and blockchain developers, crypto exchanges, p2p and event organizators.
We strive to provide users with reliable information, which became possible only thanks to the support of our community. Being an independent information platform, we are grateful for any donations that will help the development of our project.donate